August 28, 2010

At what AGE does your skin begin to age? You'll never believe it...

Some guessed in their twenties...


Wrong.


I was SHOCKED to find out that your skin on your face begins to age at the ripe young age of SEVENTEEN!! Oh my word! That is so young! Therefore, my face has already begun creating those oh so lovely fine lines and wrinkles for a whopping SIX years...


the sad part. I have done NOTHING about it, up until 4 days ago that is!


But, with this newfound knowledge I am now choosing to combat it... not necessarily to never have wrinkles, but rather to have my skin in the best possible condition I can. I mean lets be honest, your face is the first thing people see on you... not your outfit or jewelry. Anyways, I just began my journey using Mary Kay Time Wise Miracle Set.. and I absolutely love it!! (I had Travis try it last night and we woke up this morning and told me his face felt amazing ;))



026901_nf.jpgThe TimeWise® Miracle Set™ provides incredible age-fighting results to help you maintain younger-looking skin. The set offers 11 age-defying benefits in one skin care regimen: cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, energize, hydrate, smooth, firm, soften, protect, rebuild and reduce fine lines and wrinkles



That's enough information today... soak that all in and I'll give you some statistics about Time Wise Tomorrow!! You will be amazed!! (Oh and did I mention, all MK products have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed!!)

If interested... check out this line on my website: 



Be Blessed!!
Danielle

ps- ladies don't forget what truly matters... 

Proverbs 31:30 - "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; 
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

No comments: