July 15, 2011

It's FRIDAY!

A quote that I'm enjoying this morning...

Okay, so I'll admit that I "borrowed" this quote from a website that they then "borrowed" from a Weight Watchers meeting. But, I like it :) Not only can it pertain to food (and this mama sure doesn't want to gain tons of baby weight!! ;)) but to me this can apply to many different areas in our lives.... think about it. I hope it inspires you to make smart choices today!!

And a couple of verses that stuck out to me this morning:


Oh how much better some situations would go if I would believe and act on that first verse right now. A gentle answer... that's my goal today! No matter the situation or topic, I want to be gentle. And the second verse, I wonder what my life would look like if I truly believed that it is better to have a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil...

Happy Friday!
Love, D :)

No comments: