September 20, 2010

Product of the WEEK!

Happy Monday ya'll!!

So the weather is starting to get a bit cooler (well not so much here in ol' Texas, but for all you northern folks I know it is... and I am oh so jealous!!) and the cooless has inspired me to do a "product of the week"!!

This week I am zoning in on Satin Hands & Lips, because that skin during these seasons needs a bit of extra attention. I'm a northern girl and I KNOW the uncomfortableness that dry/cracking hands and lips brings. LUCKILY, Mary Kay has designed this fabulous product that fights this irritation and leaves your hands more "satin-y" than ever!! Believe me, it's AWESOME! They offer it in non-frangrance, peach, and my favorite, VANILLA!!

This week I'll run a special for this SET (Satin Hands & Satin Lips) $5 off AND free shipping!! If you refer a friend, I'll give you $10 off AND free shipping!!

Check it out ladies! If by chance you don't love it, which I have no doubt you will, MK backs all their product with 100% satisfaction guarentee! They are THAT confident in their product!!

email me at dbellanti@liberty.edu or check out my website: www.marykay.com/dnbaggett ((You can place your order here or via email and I will alter the price for the deal of the week!))



Be Blessed!!
Danielle

No comments: