March 8, 2010

They are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.

I just got word from my daddy that my Poppop is out of surgery and all went well. My mom and grandma can not see him for another two hours, but we are so grateful that there were no complications. His recovery is going to be 6-8 weeks and we have been warned it is a difficult one. However, my Poppop is a very strong man who handles pain with grace. I think he will do beautiful! Thank you Lord for watching over my precious grandfather, and for hearing our prayers!

"The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works." (Psalm 145:8)

"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray." (James 5:13)



Lamentations 3:22-23 "Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

"The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." (James 5:16)


Much Love,
me

No comments: